Constance A. Morrison
DNP JD MBA CNS-PMHNP BC FAANP
Attorney, Psychotherapist, Doctor of Nursing,
Forensic Scientist, Educator, Consultant, Fellow of the American Academy of
Nurse and the LawSeminars
Malpractice, Forensic Science, Disaster Preparedness,
Risk Management, and Communications.
Nursing and Health Care Experience
Nurse Administrator / Director of Nursing
- Held positions in Acute and Chronic Joint
Commission Accredited Hospitals.
- Negotiated Union contracts for
management and Unions.
- Supervised and managed both large and small staff.
- Developed and managed department operating budget.
- Developed and implemented facility policy and
- Administrator, Supervisor and Staff Nurse in
rehabilitation and long term care facilities.
- Conducted surveys for the Council on Aging and prepared quality of care assessments.
- Held clinical staff nursing positions at acute,
chronic, geriatric and psychiatric facilities, Red Cross (blood program) Nursing, Rehabilitation
- Grief Counselor, Group and
Individual Therapy involving Post-Traumatic Stress
Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Mood Disorders, Community Psychiatric
Mental Health and Crisis Intervention.
Attorney Morrison was on the original panel appointedby the Governor of Massachusetts to write the Mandatory Rules and Regulationsgoverning continuing education for nurses. She serves on The Institutional Review Board (IRB) for Human Subjects Research at Plymouth State University. She consults and lectures on the Researcher and the Law. Her current research involves professional nursing and its liabilities.